Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marshall info

2 posters

Go down

Marshall info  Empty Re: Marshall info

Post  n_wilson Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:43 am

I can be there thursday.

n_wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm down for volunteer Marshall. I'm good on the phone for communicating. I can meet up for 20 mins on Thursday to get a low down on what's what.

Admin
Admin

https://occupylondonon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Marshall info  Empty Marshall info

Post  BrentC Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Heya all, just wanted to take over for Emma as she will not have access to a computer this evening as she needed to head back to the hospitial for stitches. Hope it went well Emma.

It looks like many people are looking to meet at the East Village Coffeehouse again on Thursday at 7pm. Other sub committees are gathering then, and with some people in multiple groups, this makes the most sense.

Going on from what I gathered at the meeting tonight, there does appear to be some strong momentum for an occupation, for at least Saturday night. If we do stay at Campbell park, people are interested in a march, either after our first assembly, or after one later in the afternoon if we stay at Campbell park. If we leave Campbell park, we need to have routes planned for where the group intends to head.

At this point, 2 options that have been thrown out there if we leave Campbell park are the old courthouse at Dundas and Ridout near the JLC, and Victoria park. We need to have routes planned for this, and this is something as a subcommitee we should have decided prior to the event. We can talk about routes for each as a group on Thursday.

How these will be guided: In Toronto, Marshalls lead the group out, and there were Marshalls at the back of the group as well, with cell phone communication between the front and back of the march. They used orange pieces of fabric which they wore around their arms to identify themselves.

Marshalls were also used at the General Assembly to keep a 'circle' for the speaker. I think we should also be doing this in London, to ensure that the speaker does have a space between them and the group.

If there are any other suggestions, please copy them back to me.

Does anybody have any objections to meeting at 7pm on Thursday at the East Village Coffee House?

Hope you had a good night Smile
Brent

BrentC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum