Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE STREET TEAM ?

2 posters

Go down

DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE STREET TEAM ? Empty Re: DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE STREET TEAM ?

Post  CivilizedAnimal Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:49 pm

i dont think a v has anything to do with our movement at all, something from a movie isnt representational to us at all, but this movement is part of whatever you see it as, so i dont know what to tell you, i dont support the v or guy stuff, i think maybe it should be brought up at the meeting tonight

CivilizedAnimal

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE STREET TEAM ? Empty Re: DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE STREET TEAM ?

Post  n_wilson Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 pm

I have made about100 copys of the poster with V on it and am looking to get them handed out soon, also would be willing to help anyone with there efforts im free pretty much all the time right now.

n_wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  CivilizedAnimal Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:56 am

i think we need to use stuff that is more relevant to our personal message then that the shit harper did campaign ,
check out this site

http://www.occupytogether.orghttp://www.occupytogether.org

CivilizedAnimal

Back to top Go down

Post  Limanu Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:05 pm

I can make up some nice posters with charts etc. if we have some data that we want to show...I tried looking for some tonight, but it looks like the Centre for Policy Alternatives' web page is overloaded as the pages keep timing out. I also tried looking through the Stats Can reports to see if there's anything interesting, but couldn't find anything relevant that indicates amount of tax paid etc. The best I could find was the information already on the posters made up by ShitHarperDid, so maybe we could just use some of those for now?

Limanu

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE STREET TEAM ? Empty DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE STREET TEAM ?

Post  CivilizedAnimal Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:22 pm

as i've already mentioned in media, we need people to be active flyering ( their schools etc ) and flyering out with me and others making sure the general public knows what is happening,
some nice charts and graphs would be great
easy representation for people to see the numbers about what is going on around them so they can have an accurate grasp of the immense issue we are all facing

-Adair

CivilizedAnimal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down