Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUERRILLA MEDIA CAMPAIGN

4 posters

:: Committees :: Media

Go down

GUERRILLA MEDIA CAMPAIGN  Empty prints

Post  LauraRobinson Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:43 pm

The woman who assisted with the banner today (the art teacher with blonde hair, I unfortunately have forgotten her name), mentioned that she would like to make prints for us to mass-produce flyers with. She indicated that she might make some using the information we put on the banner. I'm not sure if she's acted upon this yet, but you may want to get in touch with her as she seems to have the supplies and know-how for the job!

I would just like to note though that flyering might be best kept to posting on walls, etc rather than handing them out, as these often end up as litter on the ground. I just don't want our movement to be responsible for any negative environmental impact.

LauraRobinson

Back to top Go down

GUERRILLA MEDIA CAMPAIGN  Empty I can help.

Post  Del Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:10 pm

I am able to do posting runs, I can get about 50 to 70 normal sized (8/1'2 by 11 paper) per week to post, if all goes well. No charge Very Happy, also might be able to supply SOME food at the meetings, depending if I can hook up the toaster oven Smile (outdoor outlet we could jack or something). I have many things I can help out with, public demonstrations or whatever. drop me a line on facebook if you think I can be of assistance with anything. Eric Denbak is my fb name Smile

Del

Back to top Go down

GUERRILLA MEDIA CAMPAIGN  Empty Re: GUERRILLA MEDIA CAMPAIGN

Post  CivilizedAnimal Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:16 am

there's no reason for me to check for anything with legal for heavy flyering, this isnt an organisation that has one person to accountable, people are free to promote this how ever they want, but thanks for looking out -Adair

CivilizedAnimal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:02 am

Adair,
Check with legal, please, about heavy "flyering". jreid86 has posted some information in the 'Legal' section.

I am available to hand out fliers between 10am-12, and not alot for resources. I could land a hand but my donations are very short these days.

Admin
Admin

https://occupylondonon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:56 am

Hey Sab and anyone else,

I propose that if anyone would like to blog, we use blog.com. Open for any other blogging sites. Just an idea.

Also maybe share the blog log in with interested members, quote your name at the end of own article. As well as work with podcasts?

Just going with it Arrow

Admin
Admin

https://occupylondonon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:25 am

I am up for flyering, I also want to donate my interweb skills to the cause too. Let me know were I can help, blogging, FB etc.

Sab

Sab

Back to top Go down

GUERRILLA MEDIA CAMPAIGN  Empty materials

Post  peter` Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:03 pm

still waiting on that information for the article. if i get it in the next 48 hours i may still be able to make saturday edition- assuming editor doesnt block it.

peter`

Back to top Go down

GUERRILLA MEDIA CAMPAIGN  Empty GUERRILLA MEDIA CAMPAIGN

Post  CivilizedAnimal Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Hey, i'm looking for people to come out with me through out the week to do a heavy postering and flyering campaign ,
i'm going to get a small amount of stuff printed but we need to find someonethat is able to help replicate , esp full size posters -Adair

CivilizedAnimal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Committees :: Media

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum